Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Introduction

I've been using Mac OS X for the past 3 years as my primary OS, although I still use Linux and Windows as needed. Lately, I've had several friends insinuate that I'm being picky and snobbish when I tell them how much better OS X is than Windows. I've also started working with Windows more than usual, since my workplace requires it (although they've started a Mac pilot program!!)

So - this blog will document all the various inconveniences and thoughtless idiocies that define the Windows experience. My friends will still think I'm being picky and snobbish, but at least I'll have all my thoughts collected in one place. =)

4 comments:

Sposita said...

~

wait... you're admitting you're picky and snobbish?

Recession Cone said...

Not quite (don't you wish!! =)

Unknown said...

I completely agree with your sentiments - so not all of your friends think that you are picky or snobbish

Th. said...

.

I think you're picky and snobbish. Don't worry.